Refugee Radio is an independent charity dedicated to human rights. We work in Brighton and Sussex. Our services are client-led. Everything we do begins with listening to the refugees, asylum seekers and vulnerable migrants that we support. Our holistic service empowers our clients to live fulfilled lives within their new communities.
- We hold weekly mental health support groups.
- Our specialist case work and advocacy service helps with practical issues.
- We amplify refugee voices through our radio show and podcasts.
- We facilitate Trauma Informed Mental Health Training programmes for professionals working with refugee communities.
- Our community projects target mental health, isolation and social exclusion